Is Composite the Future for Driveway Gates?
Composite gates have grown to become extremely appreciated in our modern world, by both homeowners and business owners. Even though composite driveway gates look identical to wood gates, they are easier to maintain and last longer in time. Despite the higher upfront cost, composite gates come as a worthwhile investment, especially if you are planning to use them for a long time to come.
Composite is definitely the future for driveway gates, because it comes with so many benefits over traditional gates. While wood gates used to be highly appreciated in the 20th century, composite has taken over in the 21th century. They do not require the high upkeep of metal or wood, plus you can choose any type of design and color you want for your gate.
According to the latest statistics, nearly 30 million driveway gates are projected to be more than 20 years old by 2020. This means that the potential for growth is huge in this market, especially for composite gates manufacturers. They will certainly work harder than ever before to advertise their driveway gates to both commercial and residential users.
To better understand why we believe composite to be the future of driveway gates, let’s take a closer look at why this type of material is superior to any other gate materials.
1. Enhanced Durability: composite gates are designed for maximum durability. They are designed using advanced bonding techniques to enable them to withstand staining, fading, mold and scratching. Composite gates won’t warp, crack or rot. They are also splinter-free and insect free, which makes them very practical for families with pets or kids.
With one of these gates, you gain the peace of mind that your kids won’t accidentally hurt themselves. Moreover, you’ll have the assurance that your investment will beat the test of time.
2. Very Low Maintenance: one of the aspects that make these gates so appreciated by both residential and commercial users is that they are low upkeep. After installing them, you never have to worry about staining, sanding or painting. You only need to perform the occasional cleaning with soap and water and you are good to go. This is all that’s needed to ensure your gate will last for decades and will maintain its original composure, design and stability.
3. Improved Aesthetics: gates made of composites feature rich, saturated colors, coupled with high-definition patterns made of wood grain. The way these gates look can dramatically boost the appeal of your property. You can choose out of several types of color options to complement your deck or patio. The color options can range from pristine greys and exotic hardwoods to deep earth tones and more spicy colors like orange and red.
In addition to the wide range of colors you can choose, composite gates improve your aesthetics by offering a wide range of accessories, such as stairs, furniture or pergolas. This enables you to design your own customized outdoor space and complement your exterior.
4. Great Value: even though the initial investment cost can be slightly higher, the ongoing maintenance can help you save a lot of money in the long run. The ongoing maintenance is super easy and does not require more than a few dollars’ worth of investment a year. Your composite driveway gate will pay for itself in less than 10 years.
5. Innovative Design: composite driveway gates are specially designed using advanced manufacturing techniques. The end result is a modern profile that is unrivalled by any other type of gate. The gates look simply fantastic and are extremely resistant to exterior factors, such as weather, hits or bumps.
6. Sustainability: composite gates allow you to enjoy the look and feel of natural wood without having to deal with the environmental impact. The gate is made from recycled wood and is put together using advanced techniques that make it really solid. Composite gates also contain recycled plastic from newspaper sleeves or shopping bags. If you want to be environmentally friendly, choose composite as the material for your gates.
There is no doubt that composite is the future for driveway gates. More and more people want to be environmentally friendly and want to choose a reliable, sturdy gate that will last for decades with minimum investment. Choose your own innovative composite gate and recoup your investment in just 10 years.