Nice HoppKit – Double Articulated Gate Openers
|1||x||HO7124 + HO7224 surface-mounted electromechanical gear motors with built-in control unit|
|2||x||MOFB wired safety photocells|
|1||x||MLBT flashing light with integrated aerial|
|1||x||ON2e transmitter 433.92 MHz, 2 channels.|
Purchase options for Nice HoppKit – Double Articulated Gate Openers
|Nice HoppKit||24v||150 kg||110°||2.4m||Articulated Arm, Double Kit||£641.65 ex VAT
RRP £1234.80 incVAT
Optional additional accessories for Nice HoppKit – Double Articulated Gate Openers
|This kit has 2 year limited warranty, the first year being with GateMotors, the remaining years being direct with the manufacturer. The motors themselves have a 2 year limited warranty all other electrical items have a 1 year warranty, see thewarranty FAQ page for more details.|
Suitable for inward opening gates.
For swing gates with leaves up to 2.4 m, also with large columns.
Irreversible electromechanical gear motor 24 Vdc. With articulated arm mounted externally. Ideal for intensive use.
Two irreversible 24 Vdc with micrometric adjustment mechanical stops on opening and closing: with built-in control unit (HK7124) and without control unit (HK7224).
Powerful thanks to the 250 Nm torque.
Resistant and compact: 180 mm in width, ideal for any kind of post. Small shockproof body with aluminium base.
Sturdy, aluminium anti-shearing arm.
Easy to install: thanks to the new fixing bracket with quick connector for the motor. No welding.
Sophisticated electronics with the built-in control unit, just 3 keys to manage all programming operations:
• obstacle detection and possibility of connecting to 8.2 KOhm sensitive edge, fototest;
• automatic fault diagnostics;
• memorisation of opening and closing travel limits in self-learning mode;
• possibility of configuring the stop input in self-learning mode, NO, NC and the latest generation 8.2 KOhm resistive sensitive edges:
• deceleration on opening and closing;
• simple connection of pairs of additional photocells, foto2;
• programming of pause time;
• pedestrian open and partial open;
• clutch with anti-crushing safety mechanism.
Energy saving with no black outs:
3 standby modes to reduce mains consumption, or battery power consumption if connected to the Solemyo kit. Operation in the event of a power failure thanks to the optional batteries (PS124).
Everything under control: thanks to compatibility for operation with Opera system BUS T4, the unit can be used to expand the options of programming, control and diagnostics